Friday, March 31, 2006

Champion of the Day:
Not Shuttin' Up on the Bus Guy


Dude, it was bad enough when I got on the bus and you were already sitting there in the back yammerin' away on your cel phone. Everyone else on the morning ride sits and reads or listens to music... y'know being RESPECTFUL of the other riders.

But not you.

You didn't care if everyone heard your phone conversation. And seriously, could you actually hear the person on the other end? Really? Even with the loud sounds of the bus? Wow. How do you do that?

But after you got off the phone, why did you have to start up a conversation with that guy sitting towards the front? He may have been your co-worker, but there was PROBABLY A REASON WHY HE SAT FAR AWAY FROM YOU. That guy really took one for the team when he got up to move to the back so you wouldn't have to converse with him across the bus. But that didn't matter. We could all still hear everything you were saying.

And seriously dude, I could not believe you were able to explain and summarize three seasons of the new Battlestar Galactica on a twenty minute bus ride.

I HATE YOU.

1 comment:

Tsuji Eriku said...

jdhfoshflsdfl
Why do you think I stay locked away in my fortress of solitude? I hate people. The majority of them (people)are stupid uneducated baffoons that lack common sense & respect. I'm at risk of going to jail for beating down some idiot everytime I leave my honeycomb hideout bro.
Your story brings to mind my dumbass neighbor that blasts his "boom box" in the early morning hours & just dances in the front yard of his duplex. I went outside & glared at him while I smoked a cigarette at 7:30am one morning. It took everything inside of me not to walk next door & smash his boom box to tiny pieces then proceed to stomp the shit out of him.