Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Laundry BOOM.

I recently moved in to a great apartment - it's plenty big for one person, and it's in a really good location. The only problem I can see is with the laundry room. It's right underneath my apartment and people in my building do laundry at really odd hours. I'm talkin' 5am odd.

There's a big steel security door to let you in and out of the laundry room and for some reason EVERYBODY slams it. I'm sure it's not intentional - they open the door, walk in or out and the door slams behind them. So that's why I'm tired this morning. The slam of heavy steel smashing up against a wooden door frame - BOOM. I kind of want to put up a sign saying, "Please don't slam door," but I'm the new guy so I'm not sure if it would be cool ruffle feathers so early in my lease.

2 comments:

cantellya said...

Who would know you're the one who put the sign up? :)

cantellya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.