Wednesday, May 25, 2005

"That really doesn't go into your nose."

I'm at my desk working on a layout when one of my friends comes up to see how things are going. She points at a little wooden toy at my desk - it's a chain of a multi-colored cubes linked by a string of elastic that runs through their centers. Everyone picks it up to play with it, the cubes snap all around to form different shapes and it's actually kind of relaxing to play with.

So I hand my friend the toy and she starts playing with it. I look back at monitor to work, when I hear, "...how's this?"

She had stuck one of the cubes into her nose , while the rest dangled out from below her nostril.

The beauty of that move was that I had no way of knowing which cube had now been tainted. But I'm pretty sure it was red.

No comments: